Saturday, October 08, 2005

Microsoft Executive Briefing

Tomorrow I am off to Redmond to see Microsoft. Several of my colleagues and I are going out for an executive briefing.

The briefing is designed to enhance our partnership and foster collaboration between our companies. Senior executives and product managers from Microsoft will share information about their key initiatives and we will communicate our challenges and our technology needs. As a result, we will understand what Microsoft can do for us in the future and Microsoft will understand what companies like ours need in the future. This is a powerful foundation to drive a great partnership.

I will post what I can from this meeting, but we are under a non-disclosure agreement about most topics, so my follow-up may be limited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home