Sunday, October 02, 2005

Apple announcement

Look for another big announcement from Apple on October 11. Chatting with an old friend over the weekend, I was informed that there is another big announcement coming from the Apple world. Unfortunately, I do not have the inside scoop on the announcement. My guess, though, is that we're finally going to see a video IPod--which is very exciting news. Think of it--instead of just listening to music on your IPod during your commute, you can now mount the IPod on your dash and watch TV at the same time! That should make my morning drive more fun...if not a lot more dangerous

(Just kidding. I would never let something like that distract me while driving. It's hard enough typing this blog entry on my auto PC--much less watching video, too.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home