Thursday, July 20, 2006

I am back--by popular demand!


Well, back by popular demand might be overstating things. It would be more accurate to say I am driven back by angry e-mails from frustrated readers.

Like many bloggers, I wasn't sure anybody was reading--but how wrong I was. Readers kept pinging me. At first they were polite, but after awhile things turned ugly and personal.

It was Joe and his ranting that finally put me over the edge. Now I am --so pleeeeeease stop with the angry e-mails, already.

It has been quite a while since I have been blogging, and many things have happened during this period. From a professional standpoint, the big news is that I have a new job. I am still with the same great company, but I'm now responsible for Enterprise Architecture (so be prepared for Enterprise Architecture blogging).

I'm looking forward to sharing more stuff wth you and, even better, I am eager to hear from all of you. And if I do a good job, maybe, over time, I might even receive a nice e-mail from Joe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home