Sunday, January 01, 2006

So you are thinking about blogging?

Many people resolved to start the new year by blogging. Before you start your own blog, check out this page. It contains a chart which compares of the different blogging sites and tools. The information is based on the article "Time to check: Are you using the right blogging tool?," published July 14, 2005 in the USC Annenberg Online Journalism Review. This article is also a great read before you select your tool for your blogging adventures.

I am using Blogger; it's a great tool for my needs. There are things they do not offer, but it seems I always find plug-ins or other tools to solve my problems/needs.

Tools are getting better and better as our blogging community grows. Let me know what you use and what you have found best for your blogging needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home