Sunday, August 28, 2005

Blogging while driving – when will this be safe?

I think it is safe to say that we all have daydreamed about having our "smart" car taking over the driving during rush hour. Well, it sounds like this is closer to reality than I thought. GM just announced that it will offer this feature in the 2008 Opel Vectra. The Vectra will use a camera, laser beams, and heavy-duty computer algorithms to control the car at up to 60 mph in traffic. Needless to say, I already put my name on the waiting list for one of these bad boys so I can blog while driving in 2008. Read more by clicking here.

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Tor Stenstad said...

Joe,
Do you think this will be developed on the Windows platform?

Blue screen at 60 would not feel so good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home